Makes about 12 wingette pieces
Serving size 3 wings
Nutrition per 3 wings: 1.7g carbs
- 1.13 kg chicken wingettes about 12 pieces
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 8 g fresh cilantro chopped
- Zest of 1 lime
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 0.75 teaspoon kosher salt
- 0.5 teaspoon cumin
- 0.5 teaspoon garlic powder
- 4 drops liquid stevia
Preheat oven to 220. Spread olive oil onto a baking dish.
Wash and dry the chicken wingette pieces then place in into prepared pan.
Bake wing pieces in oven for 35 minutes, flip, then bake an additional 15 minutes.
While wings are baking, combine the butter, cilantro, lime zest and juice, salt, chili powder, garlic powder and stevia in small pan. Stir on low heat until butter is melted and mix is well combined.
Place baked wings into a large bowl and coat with sauce. Serve warm