4.3g of carbs per serving
- 6 pieces chicken thigh fillets chopped into pieces, about 2
- 0.75 teaspoon chili powder
- 0.75 teaspoon cayenne powder
- 0.5 teaspoon ground cumin seed
- 0.5 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 60 g apple cider vinegar
- 60 g lime juice
- 1 teaspoon Sukrin Gold or 5 drops SweetLeaf stevia clear
- 2 cloves garlic chopped
- 1-inch medium green bell pepper cut to 1
- 1-inch medium red bell pepper cut to 1
- 1 jalapeño or green chili
- 120 g celery leaves
- 2 tablespoons to 3 water
- salt & pepper to taste
- 1 medium red onion optional
Season chicken thigh fillet with salt, black pepper, chili powder, cayenne powder and half of ground cumin seed. Top with garlic. Marinate for 1 hour inside the refrigerator then transfer to a ziplock plastic bag.
Add sweetener (Sukrin Gold or stevia) to apple cider vinegar.
Drizzle lime juice and apple cider vinegar mixture over seasoned chicken fillet.
Add celery leaves, red bell pepper, green bell pepper,jalapeño or green chili, and onion (if using)
Marinate seasoned chicken fillet for 24 hours.
Arrange pieces on a barbeque stick. Get one piece of chicken fillet, add celery leaf on one side and fold then place on a stick. Do this to all the chicken fillet. Alternately add chicken and bell pepper onto the stick. Add in red onion slices if using.
Sprinkle smoked paprika and the remaining cumin.
Grill for about 5 to 8 minutes or until thoroughly cooked. Use the remaining marinade mixture for basting.
Serve immediately. Enjoy!