carbs per serve 4g
- 225g mozzarella cheese slices full fat, chopped fine
- 2 tablespoons cream cheese full fat
- 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese grated
- 1/3 cup almond flour
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons psyllium husks either whole or ground
- Place mozzarella in microwave bowl and microwave until melted. This took about 1 minute and 30 seconds for me.
- Let cheese cool slightly, then mix in cream cheese, parmesan cheese, almond flour, garlic powder and salt. Knead in with your hands.
- Sprinkle in the psyllium a little at a time, kneading in as you go. All ingredients may not be completely incorporated, but that's okay.
- Form dough into a ball and then roll out as flat as you can on parchment paper, a silicone mat, or pizza stone. If you want to flip the dough later, it's best to bake it on parchment paper.
- Shape edges of dough as needed to form a nice circle. Place on baking sheet (preferably lined with parchment paper).
- Bake at 220 C over so the browned top is now on bottom. Return to oven for about 5 more minutes until new top has browned.
- Add desired sauce and other toppings. Add additional cheese if desired.
- Return to oven and bake for an additional 5 minutes. If you want the top to brown, you can place it under the broiler for a few minutes.