3grams of carbs per serve
- 12 slices bacon
- 12 large eggs
- 200g cheddar cheese grated
For the salsa -
● 1 cucumber (220 g), diced
● 60g med bell pepper
● 1/2 onion
● 2 Tablespoons of fresh mint, finely chopped
● 1 Tablespoon of lime juice
Place bacon on wire racks over a rimmed baking pan.
Bake bacon in 200°C oven for 10-12 minutes. Bacon should be taken out before getting crisp.
Spray muffin tins with non-stick spray if needed. Line each tin with bacon.
Whisk eggs in medium mixing bowl. Stir in grated cheese.
Divide egg mixture between muffin tins.Bake for about 25 minutes at 180C or until eggs are set.
Remove muffins from tins.
- Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, combine the salsa ingredients