3g Carbs Per Serve
Recipe Supplied By: Diet Doctor
- 2 eggs
- 150g bacon cut in cubes
- fresh spinach
- finely chopped fresh chives (optional)
- Salt and pepper according to taste
- Preheat the oven to 200°C. Grease a serving-sized baking dish form with butter.
- Fry bacon and spinach in the remaining butter.
- Whisk the eggs. Stir down the spinach and bacon, including the fat left from frying.
- Add some finely chopped chives. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Pour the egg mixture into the dish and bake for 20 minutes or until set and golden brown.
- Let cool for a few minutes and serve.