6g of carbs per serve
- 6 eggs
- 2 tbsp heavy whipping cream or sour cream
- salt and pepper
- 75 g (150 ml) shredded cheese
- 60 g butter
- ½ yellow onion, finely chopped
- ½ green bell pepper, finely chopped
- 150 g smoked deli ham, diced
In a mixing bowl, whisk eggs and cream/sour cream until fluffy. Add salt and pepper.
Add half of the shredded cheese and mix well.
Melt the butter in a frying pan on medium heat; sauté the diced ham, onion and peppers for a few minutes. Add the egg mixture and fry until the omelet is almost firm. Be extra mindful not to burn the edges.
Reduce the heat after a little while. Sprinkle the rest of the cheese on top and fold the omelet.