Serves 8 : carbs per serve 4 grams
- 200g almond flour our ground walnuts
- 3 tablespoon low carb sweetener
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 115g butter melted
- 1 tablespoon gelatin about 12 grams
- 100g low carb sweetener
- 250g boiling water
- 450g cream cheese softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 Teaspoon of lemon juice
- 4 tablespoom XLR8 PREMIUM BURN Mango Protein Shake
In a pie pan mix together almond flour, sweetener, and cinnamon.
Stir in melted butter and press crust mixture evenly into pan. Refrigerate for at least one hour before filling.
Place the gelatin and sweetener in a bowl and stir to blend. Add boiling water and stir occasionally until powders have completely dissolved.
In a large mixing bowl, beat together the cream cheese, BURN Protein Shake and vanilla extract until well combined and creamy.
Slowly pour in the gelatin mixture, beating well after each addition.
Place filling mixture in the refrigerator to thicken, stirring every 10-15 minutes, until it's spreadable. (30-45 minutes)
Spread filling into prepared crust. Store in the refrigerator and serve chilled with whipped cream or even berries.
Gelatin should be completely dissolved into a thick liquid mixture.