Carbs - 1g per serve
- 1 1/4 cups heavy whipping cream
- 60g cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 180g cheddar, grated
1. Add the heavy cream, cream cheese, and butter to a medium saucepan and cook over medium heat until the butter and cream cheese have melted.
2. Whisk in the ground mustard and pepper.
3. Remove from the heat and whisk in the cheddar and Gruyere until the mixture is smooth and creamy.
4. Serve immediately as the sauce will thicken as it cools