3g of carbs per one
For the crust:
- 6 Tbsp butter, softened
- ½ cup granulated sugar substitute
- ½ cup unsweetened coconut
- ¼ cup coconut flour
- ½ tsp baking powder
For the filling:
- 250 grams cream cheese
- ⅓ cup granulated sugar substitute
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1 egg
- For the strawberry swirl:
- ½ cup pureed strawberries (about ¾ cup chopped)
- 1 Tbsp granulated sugar substitute
To make the crust:
- Cream together the butter and sugar substitute. Add the coconut, coconut flour and baking powder, mixing until thoroughly combined.
- Press into a lightly greased nonstick springform pan (9 inches or several mini's) and set aside.
To make the cheesecake filling:
- Beat the cream cheese and sugar substitute together until smooth.
- Add the egg and lemon juice and mix until thoroughly combined.
- Pour the cheesecake filling over the crust.
- Combine the strawberry puree and 1 Tbsp sweetener (I used Swerve.)
- Drop by spoonfuls over the filling and then swirl gently with a knife or fork. Don't over mix.
- Bake the cheesecake at 180 degrees: 28 minutes for a 9 inch springform pan, 22 minutes for 3 mini cheesecakes, 50 minutes if you double the filling recipe for a taller cheesecake.
- After baking the cheesecake will have a slight wiggle in the center while warm.
- Chill for several hours (longer for the bigger cake) until firm before serving chilled.