Serves 4 = 4 grams of carbs per serve
- 1 1/2 cups Cream
- 1 1/2 large Egg Yolks
- 1/2 large Egg (Whole)
- 1/2 cup Sucralose Based Sweetener (Sugar Substitute)
- 1/16 tsp Salt
- 1/4 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 60g of XLR8 PREMIUM BURN Protein Shake
- In a medium heavy saucepan, heat cream until bubbles form just around the edge of the pan. Meanwhile, whisk together yolks, eggs, sugar substitute, BURN and salt.
- Very slowly whisk the hot cream into the eggs. Pour the mixture back into the pan. Place over medium-low heat and cook, stirring constantly, just until the mixture thickens enough to coat the back of a spoon, 1 to 2 minutes.
- Immediately remove from the heat and pour into a clean bowl. Stir in vanilla.
- Cover the surface of the ice cream with plastic wrap and freeze until well chilled, about 4 hours.