- 200 grams pork sausage
- 10 oz pkg of frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- ½ cup crumbled feta cheese
- 12 eggs
- ½ cup heavy cream
- ½ cup unsweetened plain almond milk
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- ¼ tsp ground nutmeg
- Break up the raw sausage into small pieces and place it in a medium bowl. Squeeze any remaining liquid out of the spinach, and break it up into the same bowl as the sausage. Sprinkle the feta cheese over the mixture and toss lightly until combined. Lightly spread the mixture onto the bottom of a greased 13x9 casserole dish or 18 greased muffin cups.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl beat the eggs, cream, almond milk, salt, pepper, and nutmeg together until fully combined. Gently pour into the pan or muffin cups until about ¾ the way full.
- Bake at180 degrees for 50 minutes (for the casserole) or (30 minutes) for the muffin cups - or until fully set. Serve warm or at room temperature