6 grams of carbs per serve
- 500g skinless chicken breast, cut into 1-inch cubes
- Kosher salt, to taste
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 tbsp oil
- 1 bunch asparagus, ends trimmed, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 6 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 tbsp fresh ginger
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- fresh black pepper, to taste
- Lightly season the chicken with salt.
- In a small bowl, combine chicken broth and soy sauce.
- Heat a large non-stick wok over medium-high heat, when hot add 1 teaspoon of the oil, then add the asparagus and cook until tender-crisp, about 3 to 4 minutes.
- Add the garlic and ginger and cook until golden, about 1 minute. Set aside.
- Increase the heat to high, then add 1 teaspoon of oil and half of the chicken and cook until browned and cooked through, about 4 minutes on each side.
- Remove and set aside and repeat with the remaining oil and chicken. Set aside.
- Add the soy sauce mixture; bring to a boil and cook about 1-1/2 minutes.
- Add lemon juice and water and stir well, when it simmers return the chicken and asparagus to the wok and mix well, remove from heat and serve.