Carbs 2.5grams per serve
1 1/2kg Chicken pieces
2 tbsp olive oil
2 cups broccoli (we used frozen)
1/2 cup heavy cream
1/2 cup dry white wine
1 garlic clove crushed
- Preheat your oven to 220.
- Brown chicken in pan with garlic, once brown transfer to casserole dish. Add broccoli, wine, salt and pepper to pan and bring to boil.
- Pour over chicken and bake in oven for 40 -60 mins. Stir in cream into casserole and blend well.
- Return chicken to over for 5 mins. Before serving sprinkle with parsley & paprika
- Add cheese if you want to make it a cheesy casserole