7 grams of carbs per serve
For the chicken tenders -
● 2 medium eggs, whisked
● 1/2 cup of coconut flour
● 1/2 cup of almond flour
● 2 Tablespoons of garlic powder
● 1 Tablespoons of salt
● 2 teaspoons of paprika
● 4 chicken breasts, cut into long strips
For the ranch dipping sauce -
● 1/2 cup of mayo
● 1/2 Tablespoon of garlic powder
● 1 Tablespoon of fresh parsley, finely chopped
● 2 teaspoons of fresh dill, finely chopped
● Salt, to taste
1. Preheat oven to 220 C.
2. Place the whisked eggs in a medium bowl.
3. In a separate medium bowl, combine the coconut flour, almond flour, garlic powder, salt, and paprika.
4. Dip each chicken tender into the whisked egg and then dip into the flour mixture.
Place each chicken tender in a single layer on the the baking tray.
5. Place the baking tray in the oven and bake for 10 minutes. Turn over the chicken tenders and continue to bake for an additional 10 minutes.
6. In a small bowl, combine the mayo, garlic powder, parsley, and dill. Season with salt, to taste.
7. Serve the ranch dipping sauce with the chicken tenders.