3 grams of carbs per serve - serves 2
For the chicken -
● 1 chicken breast with skin on
● 2 Tablespoons of oil, to cook with
● Salt and pepper, to taste
One bag of coleslaw with dressing
1. Lightly season the chicken breast with salt and pepper.
2. In a pan, melt the oil over medium-high heat. Add the chicken breast, skin side down, to the hot oil and cook until the skin is golden brown, about 6 to 8 minutes. Carefully turn over the chicken and cook for an additional 5 minutes. Set aside to rest.
3. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, toss the coleslaw
4. Slice the chicken breast and add equal amounts to each bowl.