10 grams of carbs per serve
2 Tablespoons of coconut oil, to cook with
2 cloves of garlic, minced or finely diced
10 white button mushrooms, sliced
1/4 medium onion, thinly sliced
1 medium capsicum, diced
3 Tablespoons of fresh parsley, chopped
1 Tablespoon of Italian seasoning
6 medium eggs
1/4 cup of coconut cream
Salt and pepper, to taste
1. Preheat oven to 200 C.
2. In a large pan over medium-high heat, melt the coconut oil. Add the garlic and saute until fragrant, about 30 seconds.
3. Add the mushrooms, onion, capsicum, parsley, and Italian seasoning. Saute until the vegetables are soft, about 5 minutes. Set aside and let cool.
4. In a medium bowl, whisk the eggs with the coconut cream. Add the cooled vegetable mixture and stir to combine. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
5. Pour the egg mixture into a greased 8-inch (20 cm) baking dish. Place in the oven and bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until the eggs are cooked through.
6. Let cool slightly and serve.
Keep 1/2 for tomorrow lunch