9grams of carbs per serve
For the cod -
● 2 filets of cod (340 g), defrosted if frozen
● 1 Tablespoons of salt (15 g)
● 0.25 cup of olive oil (60 ml), to cook with
● 0.25 cup of fresh parsley (4 g), chopped
● 6 cloves of garlic (18 g), minced or finely diced
For the migas -
● 2 Tablespoons of olive oil (30 ml), to cook with
● 4 cups of spinach (120 g), roughly chopped
● 0.25 cup of almond flour (30 g)
● 2 cloves of garlic (6 g), minced or finely diced
● Salt and pepper, to taste
1. Generously season the both sides of the cod filets with salt.
2. Add 60 ml of olive oil to a large nonstick pan over medium-high heat.
Gently place the fillets in the hot olive oil and cook for 5 minutes. Carefully turn over the fillets and add the parsley and garlic to the pan. Cook for an additional
1 minute. Remove from heat and set aside to rest.
3. In a different skillet, add 2 Tablespoons (30 ml) of olive oil over medium-high heat. Add the spinach to the skillet and saute until completely wilted, about 2 to 3
4. Add the almond flour and garlic to the skillet. Continue to saute for an additional 1 to 2 minutes until the garlic is slightly browned. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
5. Serve with migas with the cod and drizzled with the parsley sauce.