6 grams of carbs per serve
- 1–2 tbsp coconut oil
- 1/4 onion, diced small
- 300g ground beef
- 1 red bell pepper, diced small
- 2 tbsp cilantro, chopped
- 1 tsp ginger, minced
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tsp cumin
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 8 large cabbage
- Place 1-2 tbsp of coconut oil into a frying pan and sauté the onions, ground beef, and peppers on medium heat.
- When the ground beef is cooked, add in the cilantro, ginger, garlic, cumin, salt, and pepper to taste.
- Fill a large pot 3/4 full with water and bring to a boil.
- Using tongs, blanch each cabbage leaf in the boiling water (put each leaf into the boiling water for 20 seconds). Then plunge each leaf into some cold water before draining and placing onto a plate.
- Spoon the beef mixture onto each lettuce leaf and fold into a roll.