8 grams of carbs per serve
● 3 Tablespoons of coconut oil
● 1/2 head of cauliflower, broken into small florets
● 1 small tomato, diced
● 1 cup of brocollini
● 2 cups of vegetable broth
● 1/2 cup of coconut milk
● 1 Tablespoon of curry powder
(add chicken if desired)
Salt and pepper, to taste
Slendier rice or noodles
1. In a large pot, melt the coconut oil over medium heat. Add the cauliflower, tomato, and green beans to the pot and saute until the vegetables are slightly brown, about 5 to 6 minutes.
2. Add the vegetable broth to the pot and reduce the heat to a simmer. Cover and cook until vegetables are soft to your liking, stirring occasionally.
3. Add the coconut milk and curry powder to the pot. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
4. Divide the vegetable curry between 2 bowls and enjoy with any slendier rice or noodles.