1. Eggs and Vegetables, Fried in Coconut Oil
Ingredients: Coconut oil, Spinach, Frozen Vegetable Mix (cauliflower, broccoli, green beans) and Spices.
- 1. Add coconut oil to frying pan and turn up the heat.
- 2. Add vegetables.
- 3. Add eggs (3 or 4).
- 4. Add spices. I use a spice mix, although salt and pepper work great too.
- 5. (Optional) Add spinach.
- 6. Stir fry until ready.
2. Grilled Chicken Wings With Greens and Salsa
Ingredients: Chicken Wings, Spices, Some Greens, Salsa.
- 1. Put spice on chicken wings
- 2. Insert into oven, heat at 180-200°C for about 40 minutes.
- 3. Grill until wings are brown and crunchy.
- 4. Serve with some vegetables and salsa.
3. Bacon and Eggs
Ingredients: Bacon, Eggs.
- 1. Add bacon to pan, fry until ready.
- 2. Put the bacon on a plate, fry a few eggs in the bacon fat.
- 3. (Optional) If you want to add some flavor to the eggs, put a bit of sea salt, garlic powder and onion powder on them while frying.
4. Ground Beef With Sliced Bell Peppers
Ingredients: Coconut Oil, Onions, Ground Beef, Spinach, Spices and a Bell Pepper.
- 1. Cut an onion in little pieces.
- 2. Put coconut oil on pan, turn up the heat.
- 3. Add onion to pan, stir for a minute or two.
- 4. Add ground beef.
- 5. Add some spices (I use a spice mix, but salt and pepper work fine).
- 6. Add spinach.
- 7. (Optional) If you want to spice things up a bit, add some black pepper and chili powder.
- 8. Stir fry until ready, serve with a sliced bell pepper.
5. Cheeseburgers Without The Bun
Ingredients: Butter, Hamburgers, Cheddar Cheese, Cream Cheese, Salsa, Spices, Spinach.
- 1. Put butter on pan, turn up the heat.
- 2. Add burgers and spices.
- 3. Flip until close to being ready.
- 4. Add a few slices of cheddar and some cream cheese on top.
- 5. Turn down the heat and put a lid on the pan until the cheese melts.
- 6. Serve with some spinach. I like to pour some of the fat from the pan on top of the spinach.
- 7. To make the burgers even more juicy, add some salsa on top.
6. Fried Pieces of Chicken Breast
Ingredients: Butter, Chicken Breast, Salt, Pepper, Garlic Powder, Curry and Vegetables.
- 1. Cut chicken breast into small pieces.
- 2. Add butter to pan, turn up the heat.
- 3. Add chicken pieces.
- 4. Add a bunch of salt, pepper, curry and garlic powder.
- 5. Stir fry until the chicken gets a brown, crunchy texture.
- 6. Serve with some greens.
7. Fake Meat-Based Pizza… Meatza
Ingredients: Ground Beef, Salsa, Onions, Spice, Garlic Powder, Shredded Cheese and Bacon.
- 1. Cut onions into little pieces and bacon into small slices.
- 2. Mix ground beef, salsa, onions, spices and garlic powder at the bottom of a baking dish.
- 3. Add shredded cheese on top.
- 4. Spread bacon slices over the whole thing.
- 5. Insert into oven, heat at 180-200°C for 30-40 minutes, until bacon and cheese look crunchy.
ORIGINAL ARTICLE By Kris Gunnars, BSc