4 grams Carbs per serve
- 500 grams ground chicken
- 1/3 cup mozzarella shredded (40 grams)
- 1/3 cup parmesan cheese shredded (30 grams)
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasonings basil, oregano, rosemary, and thyme
- 1 large egg
- salt and ground black pepper to taste (I used 1/4 salt and dash pepper)
- 1/3 cup avocado mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1/4 teaspoon dried chives
- 1/4 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon dried dill
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- dash pepper
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese shredded & divided (103 grams)
- 2 medium plum tomatoes diced (85 grams)
- 3 slices bacon chopped
Preheat oven to 200°C. Line pizza pan with parchment paper.
Combine the crust ingredients in a large mixing bowl. Then form into a ball.
Place meat ball on parchment paper lined pizza pan. Cover with another sheet of parchment paper and roll out into a large circle. Remove top parchment paper. If some of the crust is on the top paper after removing, simply scrape it off with a rubber spatula and add it back to the crust.
Bake meat crust in 200°C oven for 20-25 minutes or until top is browned.
While crust is baking, combine sauce ingredients in medium bowl.
Remove crust from oven and flip crust over on pan then remove parchment paper from top.
Spread about 1/2 cup of the sauce on top of the pizza crust, then sprinkle 1/2 cup of cheese over it. Sprinkle on bacon and diced tomatoes. Sprinkle the remaining 1/2 mozzarella cheese on top.
Return pizza to 200°C oven and bake for about 10 minutes. Cut into 8 slices and serve with remaining ranch sauce.