Carbs Per Serve: 10 grams
- 750g boneless, skinless thin sliced chicken cutlets
- 3 tbsp pesto
- 1 clove crushed garlic
- 1/4 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- juice from 1/2 lime
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 3 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbsp raw honey
- kosher salt
- 500g asparagus (1 bunch), tough ends removed
- 2 medium zucchini, sliced 1/4-inch thick
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and sliced into strips
- olive oil cooking spray
- Marinate chicken with pesto, garlic, red pepper flakes, lime juice and 1/2 teaspoon salt at least 1 hour, or overnight for best results.
- Mix oil, balsamic vinegar, and 1/4 tsp salt in a small bowl.
- Heat a grill over medium-high, be sure grates are clean and well oiled to prevent sticking.
- Put veggies on 1 large grill tray or 2 smaller trays (or cook in batches), spray with olive oil, season with salt and pepper and cook, turning constantly until the edges are browned, about 6 to 8 minutes. Set aside on a dish.
- Cook the chicken about 4 to 5 minutes on each side, until grill marks appear and the chicken is cooked though, transfer to a platter, too with the veggies and pour the balsamic dressing over everything.
Read more at http://www.skinnytaste.com/honey-balsamic-grilled-chicken-and/#0FihpTceZeFeea61.99