8 grams of carbs per serve
For the bangers -
● 2 Tablespoons of coconut oil (30 ml), to cook with
● 500g of sausages of your choice
For the mash -
● 1 head of cauliflower (600 g), broken into small florets
● 0.25 cup of butter, melted
● Salt, to taste
1. In a large pan, melt the coconut oil over medium-high heat. Add the sausage and brown on all sides.
2. Reduce the heat to medium and continue to fry the sausages until completely cooked through. Set aside to rest.
3. To make the cauliflower mash, microwave, boil, or steam the cauliflower until tender. Blend well with the butter and salt, to taste.
4. Serve the remaining cauliflower mash with the sausages.