9 grams of carbs per serve
- 500g thin cut beef round steak, sliced into thin strips
- 1/4 cup oyster sauce
- 3 tablespoons fish sauce
- 1/4 cup beef stock
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 250g fresh broccoli florets
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- Slice the steak into thin strips
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the oyster sauce, fish sauce, beef stock, sesame oil, ginger, red pepper flakes, and garlic.
- Add the steak to the bowl and mix until all pieces are coated. Set aside. Let the steak marinate for an hour, up to 24 hours.
- While the meat is marinating, clean and trim the broccoli.
- Heat a wok or a large pan over high heat. Add the olive oil to the pan.
- Once the pan is very hot, add the broccoli, coating it in the oil and stir frying for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Remove the beef from the marinade and add to the hot pan. Stir fry 2 to 3 minutes.
- Continue stir frying over high heat until the meat is cooked through and the sauce has reduced and thickened. This will happen naturally with high heat and continuous stirring.