2g Carbs per Serve
Recipe Supplied By: Low Carb Noms
- 3 Tbsp of olive oil
- 120 g of raw onion, finely diced
- 120 g of raw zucchini, grated
- 500 g of lean beef mince
- 26 g of almond flour
- 40 g of tasty cheddar cheese, grated
- 1/4 tsp of salt
- Pepper to taste
- 1 Tbsp of worcestershire sauce
- 1 Tbsp of tomato sauce
- 1 Tbsp of tomato paste
- 1 large egg
- Heat 1 Tbsp of the oil in a large non-stick frying pan over medium heat (the same pan can be used for frying the rissoles).
- When the oil is hot, add the onion and zucchini.
- Cook, stirring occasionally, until the vegetables have softened (about 10 minutes).
- Transfer the mixture to a large bowl and refrigerate until lukewarm or cold.
- Wipe the pan out with a paper towel in preparation for frying the rissoles.
- Add all other ingredients to the vegetables, and using your hands or a fork mix everything together until well combined.
- Divide the mixture into 12 equal portions, each about one firmly packed 1/4 cup.
- Roll each portion into a ball, and then flatten balls slightly to form patties about 2.5 cm (1 in) thick.