9g of carbs per serve
- 500 g ground beef
- 2 cups cauliflower rice
- 330g diced tomatoes with green chilis canned
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 250g cheese shredded
- 140g sliced black olives canned
- shredded lettuce optional
- Brown ground beef in 10-inch ovenproof pan. Drain.
Prepare cauliflower rice, if needed. (Leftover is perfect for this recipe)
Add diced tomatoes, chili powder, cumin, salt, pepper, and onion powder to ground beef.
Stir in the cauliflower rice, then cook until boiling. Reduce heat to a simmer and cook 7-10 minutes more.
Stir in black olives and 1 cup of the shredded cheese until melted. Sprinkle on remaining cheese. Place skillet under oven grill until top cheese is completely melted. Serve immediately. We like to top each serving with shredded lettuce.
Recipe Supplied by Low Carb Yum