Carbs per serve - 3g
Chicken breast - cook as normal
Alfredo Sauce Ingredients:
- 1/4 cup butter
- 125g cream cheese, cubed
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- In a heavy saucepan or skillet, melt the butter.
- Once melted, add the cream cheese cubes and stir for a couple of minutes, squashing them a bit as the cheese melts. The cream cheese won't melt completely, it will still be lumpy, but the sauce will smooth out once you add the cream.
- Add the heavy whipping cream to the bubbly mixture in the pan and stir until the sauce is nice and smooth.
- Sprinkle in the Parmesan cheese.
- Simmer, stirring occasionally, until the sauce is as thick as you like.
Pour over cooked chicken, add some cooked bacon on top and serve with a side of greens.