4 grams of Carbs per serve
- 2 medium zucchini diced, about 4 cups
- 3 cups cooked chicken cubed
- 1/4 cup butter melted (divided)
- 1 tablespoon onion flakes optional
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon xanthan gum optional thickener
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 cup crushed pork rinds
Combine zucchini, chicken, 2 tablespoons melted butter, onion flakes (if using), garlic, broth, sour cream, xanthan gum (for thickening), salt, and pepper in large bowl. Spread into 7x11 casserole pan.
Sprinkle crushed pork rinds on top and drizzle with remaining 2 tablespoons melted butter.
Bake at 180°C for 40-45 minutes or until top is golden brown.