Carbs per Serve: 4 grams
- 6 skinless boneless chicken thighs, excess fat removed
- 200g jar marinated artichoke hearts
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 tsp oregano
- salt and fresh pepper
- 1/4 cup feta cheese
- 2 tbsp fresh chopped parsley
- lemon juice, optional
- Combine artichoke hearts along with liquid and chicken and let it marinade about 20 minutes.
- After it's marinated, drain all liquid.
- Add garlic, oregano, salt and pepper.
- Broil on low about 6 inches from the flame for about 10 minutes or until golden brown, turn chicken and cook an additional 8-10 minutes and chicken is fully cooked.
- Top chicken with feta and broil an additional minute.
- Remove from oven and top with fresh parsley. Squeeze with lemon juice, if desired!
Read more at http://www.skinnytaste.com/chicken-thighs-with-artichoke-hearts/#7WZZVGdelGQ0Dkrq.99