7g of carbs per serve
- 1/4 cup avocado oil or olive oil
- 3 large eggs beaten
- 1 tablespoon ginger minced
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 cup pork cooked and diced
- 1/2 cup green beans chopped
- 2 small baby carrots chopped
- 4 cups cauliflower rice pre-cooked
- 1 piece green onion sliced (optional)
Heat 2 tablespoons oil in large skillet or wok. Add beaten egg. Cook and scramble until cooked. Remove cooked egg from pan and set aside.
Add additional 2 tablespoons oil to pan. Stir fry ginger and garlic for a minute or two until fragrant. Add in pork, green beans, and baby carrots. Sauté for for 2-5 minutes.
Stir in cauliflower rice and tamari. Cook and stir for 5-6 minutes. Toss in egg and stir-fry for an additional minute.
Serve hot with sliced green onion as garnish if desired.
recipe supplied by https://lowcarbyum.com/cauliflower-pork-fried-rice/