5 grams of carbs per serve
2 zucchinis, peeled
3 Tablespoons of butter
3 cloves of garlic, minced or finely diced
1 chicken breast, diced
1/4 medium onion, thinly sliced
10 white button mushrooms, sliced
2 teaspoons of paprika
1 teaspoon of Italian seasoning
1/4 cup of coconut cream
1 cup of chicken broth
1/4 cup of fresh parsley, chopped
Salt and pepper, to taste
2. In a large saucepan, melt the ghee over medium-high heat. Add the garlic and saute until fragrant, about 30 seconds.
3. Add chicken, onion, mushrooms, paprika, and Italian seasoning to the pan.
Saute until mushrooms are soft and chicken is cooked through, about 5 to 6 minutes.
4. Increase the heat to high and add the coconut cream, chicken broth, and parsley
to the pan. Cook for an additional 5 minutes, stirring constantly, until the sauce thickens.
5. Add the zucchini “noodles” to the pan. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
6. Divide the chicken and “pasta” between 2 plates and serve.