Carbs Per Serve: 3.5 grams for 4
- 16 asparagus spears, ends snapped off,
- 4 slices proscuitto,
- olive oil spray
- pinch kosher salt
- black pepper, to taste
- Slice each piece of proscuitto into 4 pieces and wrap each piece around the center of each spear.
- Spritz with olive oil, season the asparagus tips with a pinch of salt and season the rest with black pepper.
- Light the grill over light heat, when hot clean and oil the grates.
- Grill the asparagus 5 to 6 minutes, covered on low turning every few minutes.
Read more at http://www.skinnytaste.com/grilled-prosciutto-wrapped-asparagus/#CcbifZLwZRpYxMVf.99