3g carbs per serve
MEATZA INGREDIENTS :
- 907.18 g Ground Lean Beef
- 1 Egg yolk beaten
- 50 g Parmesan
- 1 Teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1 Teaspoon Onion Powder
- 2 Teaspoon Ground Sage
- 1 Teaspoon Ground Oregano
- 1 Teaspoon Dried Thyme
- 1 Teaspoon Chili Powder more or less depending on your heat tolerance
- Salt and Ground Black Pepper to taste
LASAGNA INGREDIENTS :
- Marinara Sauce
- 283.5 g Spinach
- 2 Egg yolks beaten
- 246 g Ricotta
- 224 g Freshly Grated Mozzarella Cheese
- 50 g Parmesan
- 0.25 Teaspoon Onion Powder
- 0.25 Teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 0.25 Teaspoon Ground Black Pepper
- 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- Fresh Parsley for garnishing
n a small container, mix onion powder, garlic powder, sage, oregano, thyme and chili powder. Reserve ½ teaspoon for marinara sauce.
Place ground beef in a large platter or large bowl and mix in seasoning. Sprinkle parmesan and beaten egg yolk. Mix well.
Line two 9x13 baking pans with parchment paper. Transfer seasoned ground beef and flatten with a spatula or back of a spoon.
4) In a preheated oven of 450°F, bake ground beef for 7 to 12 minutes or just until browned. Drain oil and slice to fit lasagna container.
LASAGNA PROCEDURE :
In a bowl with marinara sauce, add parmesan, reserved mixed seasoning (from meatza ingredients) and mix well. Set aside.
In another bowl with beaten egg, fold in ricotta. Set aside.
In a skillet, heat olive oil and spinach until wilted. Season spinach with onion powder, garlic powder and black pepper.
Assemble lasagna. Pour 2 to 3 tablespoon marinara sauce to an 8x8 baking pan. Top with meatza slices, spread more marinara sauce. Add all sautéed spinach and spread ricotta mixture on top. Cover with half of mozzarella cheese. Repeat with remaining ingredients, with mozzarella at the top most part
In a preheated oven of 200°, bake for 15 minutes or until cheese is melted and slightly golden.
Recipe Supplied by https://lowcarbyum.com/keto-lasagna-meatza-layers/