2.1g Carbs per serve
Recipe Supplied By : Low Carb Yum
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil or olive oil
- 500 g lean ground beef
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 1/2 teaspoon stevia drops
- 1/2 teaspoon molasses
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh ginger minced or a couple dashes ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper I like it spicy, use less if desired
- 1 bunch green onions sliced
Heat a large skillet over medium heat and brown ground beef with garlic in the oil. Drain off fat.
Add stevia, molasses, soy sauce, ginger, and red pepper.
Simmer and stir for a few minutes to blend seasonings.
Serve over cauliflower rice and top with sliced green onions.