3g Carbs per Serve
- 2 tablespoons avocado oil or olive oil
- 1kg skinless/boneless chicken pieces about 5 thighs
- 1/4 teaspoon salt sprinkle to taste
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper sprinkle to taste
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 cup low carb pizza sauce or marinara sauce
- 5 slices mozzarella cheese
- 50g pepperoni slices
Heat oil in pan over medium high heat. Season chicken with salt and pepper.
Add seasoned chicken and garlic to pan. Cook chicken until browned.
Pour pizza or marinara sauce on top. Allow to simmer until sauce is heated.
Top each piece of chicken with a slice of mozzarella cheese and pieces of pepperoni.
Cover pan until cheese is melted or place pan in griller to melt cheese. Serve immediately.
Recipe Supplie by Low Carb Yum