8g carbs per serve
- 798.32 g cauliflower cut in florets
- 354.88 g creamy cheese sauce
- 210 g low carb pulled pork reserve ¼ cup (can buy in Woolies or coles now)
- 112 g mozzarella cheese freshly grated
- 9.33 g pork rinds crushed
- freshly parsley chopped, for garnishing
- ground black pepper or white pepper (to taste)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
Blanch cauliflower. Slowly drop cauliflower florets in boiling water. Allow to boil for 1 to 2 minutes, covered. Immediately transfer to a bowl of ice water. Shake off excess water after 3 to 5 minutes. Transfer to a plate.
If Low Carb Pulled Pork was refrigerated, reheat in a skillet with olive oil over low heat.
In a large skillet or saucepan over low heat, combine all ingredients of Creamy Cheese Sauce. Once the sauce is ready, add grated mozzarella cheese and cauliflower. Sprinkle ground black (or white) pepper. Combine ingredients.
Once mozzarella has melted, add 1 and ¼ cups of Low Carb Pulled Pork. Mix well. Transfer to a serving platter. Top with pork rinds, add the remaining pulled pork and garnish with fresh parsley.
Recipe Supplied by https://lowcarbyum.com/keto-mac-and-cheese/