Carbs Per Serve: 4 grams
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 185 g boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 375 g fresh or frozen broccoli florets
- 1 teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- ½ cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- ¼ cup chopped fresh parsley
- Preheat the oven to 220. Grease a rimmed baking sheet with 1 tablespoon of the olive oil.
- Arrange the chicken breasts in the center of the prepared baking sheet. Arrange the broccoli around the chicken.
- Drizzle the broccoli with the remaining 1 tablespoon olive oil and sprinkle everything with salt and garlic powder.
- Bake until the chicken breasts are cooked through and a thermometer inserted in the thickest part registers 160C, 25 to 30 minutes.
- In a small bowl, combine the garlic, Parmesan, and parsley.
- Top each chicken breast with some of the mixture. Broil until the cheese is melted and the broccoli is deeply browned, 3 minutes.
- Remove the pan from the oven, tent with foil, and let rest for 5 minutes. Serve warm.
Read more at http://www.skinnytaste.com/one-pan-parmesan-crusted-chicken-with-broccoli/#VSiDvZmAPlyIIyqz.99