Carbs per Serve: 3 grams
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil or avocado oil
- 1 pound steak cut into thin strips
- 1 clove garlic minced
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 green bell peppers cut into strips
- 1/4 cup onion chopped
- 1 cup beef broth
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce or tamari
- 8 ounces mushrooms sliced
Heat oil in a large pan or wok over medium-high heat.
Add the beef strips and garlic; cook until the beef is browned. Once done, season to taste with salt and pepper, and remove from skillet.
Cook pepper and onion in skillet until they are tender.
Add the broth, soy sauce, mushrooms.
Cook and stir until until mushrooms are softened.
Stir in the beef and continue cooking until heated throughout.
Recipe Supplied By Low Carb Yum