Carbs per serve: 4.76g
- 2 cups broccoli floret
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cubed
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- 1 cup pesto
- 1 ½ cups cherry tomato, halved
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil, chopped
- Preheat oven to 190˚C.
- In a food processor add the broccoli, Parmesan, 1 clove of garlic, and 1 tablespoon of olive oil. Pulse until mixture forms a dough like texture, about 2 minutes.
- Place 1 tablespoon of the broccoli mixture and press into a well greased muffin tin. Form the mixture into a cup, making the bottom and sides 1 cm thick.
- Bake for about 30 minutes until the edges are golden and crispy and the bottom is firm.
- Cool the broccoli cups. Once cooled, remove from the muffin tin.
- Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in a large skillet medium heat. Add the chicken and season with salt and pepper, and cook until golden on all sides.
- Add the pesto and stir to combine. Remove from the heat.
- Fill the broccoli Parmesan cups with the pesto chicken. Top with slices of tomatoes and basil.