Carbs 7 grams per serve
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup onion, diced
- 5 green onions, sliced
- 500g ground pork mince
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- sea salt and black pepper, to taste
- 1 tablespoon Sriracha or garlic chili sauce, more to taste
- bag coleslaw mix
- 3 tablespoons Coconut Aminos or gluten free soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons toasted sesame seeds
- Heat sesame oil in a large pan over medium high heat.
- Add the garlic, onion, and white portion of the green onions. Sauté until the onions are translucent and the garlic is fragrant.
- Add the ground pork, ground ginger, sea salt, black pepper and Sriracha. Sauté until the pork is cooked through.
- Add the coleslaw mix, coconut aminos, and rice wine vinegar. Sauté until the coleslaw is tender.
- Top with green onions and sesame seeds before serving.