Carbs 3 grams per serve
4 Tablespoons of olive oil (
● 300g of prawns, peeled and deveined
● 8 white button mushrooms chopped
● 2 cloves of garlic, minced or finely diced
● 1/2 cup chopped brocolli
● 1 Tablespoon of gluten-free tamari sauce
● 1 teaspoon of sesame oil
● 1 teaspoon of vinegar
● Salt and pepper, to taste
1. Heat the oil in a large pan over medium-high heat.
2. Add the prawns, mushrooms, broccoli, garlic, and green onions. Stir-fry until the prawns are pink and opaque and the mushrooms are slightly brown, about 4 to 5 minutes.
3. Add the tamari sauce, sesame oil, and vinegar to the pan. Stir-fry for 2 to 3 additional minutes. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.