Carbs Per Serve: 5 grams
- 4 slices proscuitto
- 5 cups baby rocket salad
- 1/4 cup shaved parmesan cheese
- olive oil spray
- 2 large eggs
- fresh black pepper, to taste
- 2 tbsp minced shallots
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp sherry vinegar
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1/4 tsp mayo
- Preheat oven to 180C. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Arrange the proscuitto on the prepared baking sheet and bake 15 minutes or until lightly browned and crisp. Crumble into large pieces.
- Meanwhile, whisk the dressing ingredients in a large bowl. Add the rocket and toss well. Divide on two plates and top with crumbled proscuitto and parmesan.
- To cook the eggs heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-low heat, spray with oil and gently break the eggs. Season with salt and cook, covered until the whites are set and the yolks are still runny, or longer if desired. Place the egg on top of each salad and serve with fresh pepper, if desired.
Original Recipe Read more at http://www.skinnytaste.com/arugula-salad-with-crispy-proscuitto-parmesan-and-fried-eggs/#CstUwIdwCWWsye6T.99