Carbs 4 grams per serve
For the salmon -
● 2 fillets of salmon (with skin on), fresh or frozen (340 g), defrosted if frozen
● 2 Tablespoons oil, to cook with
● Salt and pepper, to taste
For the cauliflower mash -
● 1/2 head of cauliflower (300 g), broken into small florets
2 Tablespoons of butter, melted
● Salt, to taste
and salt, to taste.
2. Meanwhile, season the salmon fillets with salt and pepper.
3. Add the oil to a nonstick pan over medium-high heat. Add the salmon, skin side down, to the hot oil and cook for 5 minutes. Carefully turn over the fillets and cook for an additional 1 minute. Remove from skillet and set aside to rest.
4.Serve the salmon and kale with the cauliflower mash.