7 grams of carbs per serve
- For the chicken -
● 2 Tablespoons of butter, to cook with
● 4 cloves of garlic, minced or finely diced
● 1/2 medium onion, chopped
● 2 chicken breasts (400 g), diced
● 1/4 cup of fresh parsley (4 g), chopped
● 3 Tablespoons of lemon juice (45 ml)
● 1 Tablespoon of gluten-free tamari sauce
● Salt and pepper, to taste
- Slendier Noodle pack
1.In a large nonstick pan, add butter add garlic and onion to the pan.
Stir-fry until the onions are soft, approximately 2 to 3 minutes.
3. Add the diced chicken to the pan and stir-fry for 5 minutes. Add additional butter, if needed.
4. Add parsley, lemon juice, and tamari sauce to the pan.
Continue to cook, stirring constantly, until the chicken is cooked through. Season with salt and pepper, if desired.
Noodles - prepare Slendier Noodles as per pack, make sure you rinse well.