Carbs per serve - 9g
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil
- 2 lbs shredded green cabbage
- 1 tablespoon red curry paste preferably thai
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- Heat the coconut oil in a frying pan or a wok over high heat. Add cabbage and curry paste.
- Sauté until the cabbage begins to turn golden brown, but still is a little chewy. Stir thoroughly and lower the heat towards the end.
- Salt to taste. Add the sesame oil and sauté for another 1–2 minutes and serve!
Original Recipe Diet Doctor