5g Carbs per serve
- 1 head of cauliflower
- 750g medium raw prawns
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 cucumbers
- 3 Tbsp fresh dill, chopped
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp grated lemon zest
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Peel & clean your prawns, removing the tails also.
- Place the prawns on a cookie sheet and drizzle with 1 Tbsp of olive oil and season lightly with salt and pepper. Roast in a 180 degree oven for 8 – 10 minutes or until opaque. Don’t over cook them or they will be rubbery.
- Meanwhile, cut all of the florets off of the cauliflower – discarding the tough bottom stalk. Chop the cauliflower into small pieces. Add the cauliflower (and nothing else) to a microwave safe, shallow bowl or pan, and microwave for about 5 minutes. You want it to be softened but not mushy – you might have to do it in two batches to make sure it cooks evenly.
- While your prawns and cauliflower are cooling, peel, seed and chop your cucumbers into about 1/2 inch pieces.
- When your prawns are cool enough to handle, slice into halves or thirds lengthwise to make it pretty, or just chop them roughly if you want to save time.
- Combine your prawns, cauliflower, and cucumber in a medium bowl. Then add your lemon zest and chopped dill. Pour in your olive oil and lemon juice and toss to coat.
- Taste and then season with salt and pepper as desired.
Recipe Supplied By I Breathe I'm Hungry