Carbs per serve - 1g
- 2 small, boneless chicken breasts
- cajun seasonings
- lemon pepper
- 1/2 cup finely crushed pork crackle
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasonings
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon pepper
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon heavy cream or mayonnaise
In a pie plate, combine the pork crakle, Parmesan cheese, onion powder, Italian seasonings, and lemon pepper. Stir well. In another pie plate beat the egg with heavy cream. Dip chicken pieces into the egg mixture, then roll in the crumbs.
Arrange the chicken in a Pam-sprayed baking dish, or place them on a cookie sheet that you've lined with non-stick foil. Bake at 180 degrees for 20 to 30 minutes.