Carbs per serve: 4.6g
- 2 cups broccoli floret
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 450g ricotta cheese,
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ cup fresh basil, chopped, divided
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 ½ cups cherry tomato, sliced
- Preheat oven to 190˚C.
- In a food processor add the broccoli, 1 cup of Parmesan, 1 clove of garlic, the egg, and 1 tablespoon of olive oil. Pulse until mixture forms a dough like texture, about 2 minutes.
- Place 1 tablespoon of the broccoli mixture and press into a well greased muffin tin. Form the mixture into a cup, making the bottom and sides 1 cm thick.
- Bake for about 30 minutes until the edges are golden and crispy and the bottom is firm.
- Cool the broccoli cups. Once cooled, remove from the muffin tin.
- In a bowl add the ricotta, salt, 3 tablespoons basil, and parsley and stir to combine.
- Fill the broccoli Parmesan cups with the ricotta mixture. Top with slices of tomatoes and basil.