Many people ask us what are the reasons for taking XLR8 Three BUILD and the importance of Essential Branch Chain Amino Acids for weight loss and what each Amino Acid does.
So we will be posting exactly what each Essential Branch Chain Amino Acid is and what each one does and the benefit of using it.
L - Histidine
What is Histidine and how does Histidine help with weight loss? Histidine is an essential branched chain amino acid, which means your body can’t produce it on its own, so you must ingest it. Histidine can be found in certain foods like such as meat and dairy products, as well as grains such as rice, wheat, and rye.
Histidine is used to develop and maintain healthy tissues in all parts of the body.
The body is unable to produce L - Histidine and so it must be ingested through the foods you eat or by taking a supplement like XLR8 THREE. Your body requires amino acids every day to function, maintain your muscles and regulate your immune system.
There are a number of benefits to L - Histidine:
- various metabolic reactions and hence ensures indirectly the oxygen supply to all the organs and tissues
- It is a building block for many molecules containing iron, for example ferritin
- ensures a sufficient energy supply in the cells and can detoxify the body of heavy metals through its ability to combine with them
- regulation of the pH-values of the blood
- supporting the healing of wounds
- the regulation of growth and natural repair mechanisms