To know how you are going and to monitor your progress, it is important to know your starting weight. So, go jump on the scales and record your starting weight. Remember you are on a new ride now so doesn’t worry what they say because you won't be seeing that number again.
Equally as important to know your starting weight you also need to know your body measurements. As we know the scales are not always kind to us.
Take a before photo front, back and side.
Record your measurements in a safe place for you.
Every week at the same time weigh and measure your body and watch the kilos and centimetres drop.
NOTICE THE CHANGES BEFORE STEPPING ON THE SCALES
- How lose your clothes are starting to feel
- Fitting into clothes that didn't fit
- You have more energy
- You are feeling better about yourself
- You notice that you are not hungry
- You have stopped snacking
- XLR8 has become part of your life